My love of slow cooking has been well documented on this site already, but it has become a necessity since I returned to work and renewed my commitment to family dinner. I use it at least once a week. Sometimes, I use it to make to make a batch of baked beans that I portion into freezer containers. OtherContinue reading “Slow Living”
Monthly Archives: March 2017
What’s for Dinner?
So, I used to dread those words because I didn’t always have an answer…now that I have become an obsessive meal planner, I dread them for a totally different reason: I live with a threenager. Here he is: Super cute, right? And tonnes of fun, really. 90% of the time. Because the other 10% ofContinue reading “What’s for Dinner?”
So I went out to dinner with some friends in London last week. OK – fine – we went for drinks, and then I insisted on dinner because this girl can’t really handle her pints any more. Thanks to some impeccable local knowledge of one pal, we ended up in the most gorgeous Italian restaurant inContinue reading “I’m ba-ack…”